Massive Transfusion Protocol
This document is only valid for the day on which it is accessed. Please read our disclaimer.
Paediatric Massive Transfusion Protocol
Adult Massive Transfusion Protocol
Did you find this information helpful?
- Date last published: 21 March 2019
- Document type: Clinical Guideline
- Services responsible: Children’s Emergency Department, NZ Blood Service
- Author(s): Mike Shepherd, Richard Charlewood
- Editor: Greg Williams
- Review frequency: 2 years
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE GUIDELINE UPDATES
Subscribe below if you want us to let you know about new or updated guidelines
More From Starship
CareConnect TestSafe is a way for clinicians to get remote access to Starship clinical documents. Find out more...
Read about the governance process around the Starship Clinical Guidelines and how to format guidelines in development.