Fragile X testing
This document is only valid for the day on which it is accessed. Please read our disclaimer.
Click on the image below to view or download a letter outlining the changes to the testing pathway for Fragile X Syndrome October 2015.
- United Kingdom Genetic Testing Network www.UKGTN.nhs.uk (MIM 300624 for males and MIM 300624 for females)
- Riggs ER, Church DM, Hanson K, Horner VL, Kaminsky EB, Kuhn RM, Wain KE, Williams ES, Aradhya S, Kearney HM, Ledbetter DH, South ST, Thorland EC, Martin CL.Towards an evidence-based process for the clinical interpretation of copy number variation. Clin Genet 2012: 81: 403-412.
Did you find this information helpful?
- Date last published: 18 January 2016
- Document type: Other
- Services responsible: Genetics
- Author(s): Edward Atack
- Owner: Ian Hayes
- Editor: Greg Williams
- Review frequency: 2 years
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE GUIDELINE UPDATES
Subscribe below if you want us to let you know about new or updated guidelines
More From Starship
CareConnect TestSafe is a way for clinicians to get remote access to Starship clinical documents. Find out more...
Read about the governance process around the Starship Clinical Guidelines and how to format guidelines in development.