There are several ways you can give us feedback regarding the service and care we provide. This feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Approach the person who is caring for your child, the charge nurse of the ward or manager of the department your child is in.
- Complete a Customer Feedback form which is available at the feedback box in the ward, outpatients reception area, by the lifts and as a downloadable pdf.
If you wish to make a complaint, you can:
- Contact the Consumer Liaison Service
Post: Consumer Liaison, Quality Department, Private Bag 92024, Auckland 1142
Phone: (64 9) 375 7048, or (64 9) 307 4949 ext 23049
- Contact the Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service (phone 0800 555 050). This service is independent of Auckland District Health Board.
- Complaints can also be made to the Health and Disability Commissioner, PO Box 1791, Auckland (phone 0800 11 22 33).
There is now a new option for you to have a voice in the way the Auckland District Health Board delivers healthcare. Register with Rea Ora Health Voice, and take part in our online surveys and discussions.