There are several ways you can give us feedback regarding the service and care we provide. This feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Approach the person who is caring for your child, the charge nurse of the ward or manager of the department your child is in.
- Complete a Customer Feedback form which is available at the feedback box in the ward, outpatients reception area, by the lifts and as a downloadable pdf.
If you wish to make a complaint, you can:
- Contact the Consumer Liaison Service
Post: Consumer Liaison, Quality Department, Private Bag 92024, Auckland 1142
Phone: (64 9) 375 7048, or (64 9) 307 4949 ext 23049
- Contact the Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service (phone 0800 555 050). This service is independent of Auckland District Health Board.
- Complaints can also be made to the Health and Disability Commissioner, PO Box 1791, Auckland (phone 0800 11 22 33).
There is now a new option for you to have a voice in the way the Auckland District Health Board delivers healthcare. Register with Rea Ora Health Voice, and take part in our online surveys and discussions.
More From Starship
Information, videos and factsheets on managing diabetes from the Starship Diabetes Team
The best care for you and your baby begins long before birth