These protocols are based on a 128 slice dual source Siemens CT. Some factors may need to be adjusted for a different CT.
CT - Scanogram
This document is only valid for the day on which it is accessed. Please read our disclaimer.
|Indication||Leg length discrepancy|
|Patient Position||- feet first
- arms raised above head and placed on a pillow
- legs rotated slightly so toes are touching, and feet in forced plantigrade.
|Scan Area||Iliac crest to the distal surface of the Os Calcis|
|kV /mAs/ Time per Rotation||80
|Post Processing||Manually send to PACS Primary|
Did you find this information helpful?
- Date last published: 05 October 2017
- Document type: Imaging Protocol
- Services responsible: Paediatric Radiology
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE GUIDELINE UPDATES
Subscribe below if you want us to let you know about new or updated guidelines
More From Starship
Visit the Alliance for Radiation Safety in Paediatric Imaging to learn about the 'image gently' campaign