ASB Auckland Marathon 2018
Join Team Starship and run alongside everyone who believes Starship kids are worth fighting for!
- When: Sunday, October 28, 2018
- Where: Auckland
- Presenter: ASB Auckland Marathon 2018
Come and join Team Starship as we take on the 2018 ASB Auckland Marathon to help raise vital funds for Starship kids! The money you raise will help Starship provide children from all over New Zealand with the best possible healthcare when they need it most. Whether you are a first-timer or a superstar-athlete, you can be a superhero for Starship!
All you need to do is register for the 2018 ASB Auckland Marathon here and select that you would like to fundraise for the Starship Foundation. Once the registration process is complete, you will be prompted to set up your fundraising page and start raising amazing funds for the children in Starship!
OR if you've already registered for your race, please feel free to simply get started and set up your fundraising page by clicking the orange 'Join Team' button here.
To raise the vital funds that we need to support Starship's kids, our aim is to make Team Starship as big and as empowered as possible! If you're a super-star fundraiser I will be able to upgrade you to a Charity Hero package and refund your entry fee into the race of your choice also providing you with…
- An awesome Starship Foundation Dri-Fit Running Top and Cap
- Special Charity Hero Pre-Race Team Gatherings
- Marathon (or Half) Training Guides
- A Ton of Fundraising and Training Support
- Free Bus or Ferry Ticket to the Start Line
- Your own Charity Hero Medal and Race-Branded Bib so that you stand out from the crowd!
- Photo Booth Activation at the Finish Village
- An Invitation to Starship's exclusive Post-Race event
with sports massages, food, refreshments & lots of fun for the
Running the Auckland Marathon as a member of Team Starship was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and something I'll never forget.It provided a greater sense of purpose - and meant I was doing so much more than running for the sake of running.Lee Stace, Team Starship 2016
If you have any questions or would like to speak with us about joining the team, please contact Charlotte at email@example.com or 09 307 8949.
More From Starship
Every stride, stroke or peddle you take and every dollar you raise could help save a child's life.