What's at Greenlane Clinical Centre
There are no Emergency Services at Greenlane Clinical Centre. In an emergency, the number to call is 111.
For information on Emergency services provided at Starship see 'In An Emergency'
The Greenlane Clinical Centre is open Monday to Friday 7.00am to 7.00pm.
Services for children include:
- Hearty Towers
- Outpatient clinics
- Specimen collection
- Surgical unit
- X-ray and other imaging
Cornwall Complex services include:
- Child Development gym and clinic
- Family Options
- Vision and Hearing clinics
Facilities for families include:
- Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
- Baby change rooms
- Help desk staffed by volunteers from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Muffin Break cafe open 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Oasis cafe (Cornwall Complex)
- Playroom in the Starship Clinic
- Pharmacy open 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Vending machines (both Greenlane Clinical Centre and the Cornwall Complex)
Each Wednesday there is a market in the Greenlane Clinical Centre corridor. Proceeds from sales go to the Hector Trust, which supports ADHB.
More From Starship
please ask and we will arrange this for you