NZ General Paediatric Forum 2019
New Zealand Paediatric Forum, 6 - 8 March 2019
Clinical Education Centre, Level 5, Auckland City Hospital
Due to the Christmas New Year break we will be processing and emailing your invoice in the second week of January.
Clear your diaries for 6 - 8 March 2019, to spend time with friends and colleagues in Auckland at the NZ General Paediatric Forum.
Register now to secure your place.Purchase Tickets
How to Register
- Click here to register and purchase online.
- Click here to read view the 2019 NZ General Paediatric Forum Programme
- Click here for the Renal study morning programme
This seminar is run on a not-for-profit basis with administration assistance from the Starship Foundation. Starship Foundation will not be liable for any loss that may arise from the conference. Fees are purely to cover the basic administrative costs, and lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Full Conference Registration: $920
- Full conference registration: $690 (Advanced Trainees)
- Single day registration: $345
- Single day registration (for those without CME): $175
- Dinner on Thursday: $100
- Optional Renal workshop or Simulation workshop (Wed morning) (CEM): $100
- Renal workshop - non CME: $50 (50% of proceeds will go to KindeykidsNZ)
- Practical Skills for Supervisors Wednesday Morning Workshop (open to attendees and local Auckland Physicians) Invite | Agenda | RSVP
All figures include GST
The cost of this dinner is $100 per person, payable upon registration of the Update.
Joanne Martin, Conference Organiser: 021 614 655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John Milledge, Convener: email@example.com