NZ General Paediatric Forum 2017
New Zealand Paediatric Forum, 1 - 3 March 2017
Clinical Education Centre, Level 5, Auckland City Hospital
Clear your diaries for 1 - 3rd March 2017, to spend time with friends and colleagues in Auckland at the NZ General Paediatric Forum. The programme will run from Wednesday lunchtime through to Friday lunchtme.
The 2017 programme is already taking shape with enthralling national and international speakers, great case study presentations, discussion forums as well as good food and companionship.
Register now to secure your place.Purchase Tickets
How to Register
- Click here to register and purchase online.
- Download the booking form.
- Download the prelimary programme.
This seminar is run on a not-for-profit basis with administration assistance from the Starship Foundation. Starship Foundation will not be liable for any loss that may arise from the conference. Fees are purely to cover the basic administrative costs, and lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Full registration/whole conference: $675
- Full registration/whole conference: $575 (Advanced Trainees)
- Single day registration: $250
- Single day registration (for those without CME): $130
- Optional Renal workshop or Simulation workshop (wed morning) (CEM): $100
- Optional Renal workshop or Simulation workshop (wed morning) (no CME) $50
All figures include GST
On Thursday 2nd March a dinner has been organized at Euro. You are more than welcome to attend this with your fellow conference attendees and partner. The cost of this dinner is $100 per person, payable upon registration of the Update.
Joanne Martin, Conference Organiser: 021 614 655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John Milledge, Convener: email@example.com