ASB Theatre Amedeus Package - Giveaway
Amadeus 'Money Can't Buy' Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all entries on the Amadeus Money Can't Buy giveaway post on the Starship Foundation's Facebook page between Thursday 26 April 2017 and 3pm Tuesday 2 April 2017. You must live in New Zealand to enter and be available to visit the ASB Theatre on Thursday 11 May in Auckland city.
- There is one Money Can't Buy Experience for two on Thursday 11 May 2017 to be won in this competition, which includes tickets to the show, pre show dinner at Halsey St Kitchen with a set menu, concession voucher for interval, signed show programme, post show back stage tour and post show meet and greet with cast.
- To be eligible to enter, you must follow the instructions on the Starship Foundation Facebook giveaway post and be aged 21+.
- One entry per person.
- All eligible entries will go into the draw which will be held at 3pm Tuesday 2 April 2017. The winners will be notified by the Starship Foundation by tagging the winners on the Facebook giveaway post. Failure to respond to the comment may result in the giveaway being redrawn. If the winner fails to acknowledge such notification within 12 hours of the prize draw the prize may be redrawn.
- The Starship Foundation's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Starship Foundation reserves the right to remove any person from the giveaway draw for any reason including, but not limited to, where the conditions for entry to the competition have not been met.
- The giveaway is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this competition.
- All personal information collected by the Starship Foundation is for the purpose of this competition and will be destroyed at the end of the competition. This information will be held by the Starship Foundation, P O Box 9389, Auckland 1149 and entrants have rights of access to and correction of their information.
- By accepting the giveaway the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements that ASB may reasonably require in relation to this competition.
- Employees of the Starship Foundation, their spouse (either married or de facto) and their dependents (children and/or parents living with them) are not eligible to participate in this prize draw.
- The Starship Foundation reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate this giveaway at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Starship Foundation, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or in any way connected with this competition or its prizes.