ASB Auckland Marathon 2019
We are raising money to help bring better health and brighter futures to our children and, if you're up for it, we'd love to have you on our team!
- When: Sunday, October 20, 2019
- Where: Auckland
- Presenter: ASB Auckland Marathon 2019
Every day extraordinary things happen at Starship. Join Team
Starship for the 2019 Auckland Marathon and be extraordinary
too. You can choose your
distance. You can run or walk. You can be an inspiration and make a
real difference for Starship kids.
Let's get going!
- FREE ENTRY INTO THE RACE OF YOUR CHOICE
- Free Bus or Ferry Ticket to the Start Line
- An awesome Starship Foundation Dri-Fit Running Top and Cap
- Special Charity Hero Pre-Race Team Gatherings
- Marathon (or Half) Training Guides
- A Ton of Fundraising and Training Support
- Your own Charity Hero Medal and Race-Branded Bib so that you stand out from the crowd!
- Photo Booth Activation at the Finish Village
- An Invitation to Starship's exclusive Post-Race event with sports massages, food, refreshments & lots of fun for the whole family!
Apply to be a Charity Hero here.
If the minimum fundraising target is not something that you're comfortable with, don't worry, you can still be part of Team Starship! Simply visit the Auckland Marathon website and purchase your own event entry, then select the Starship Foundation as your fundraising charity of choice. With this option there's no minimum fundraising amount required, but once you hit certain fundraising milestones you will receive some goodies!
Running the Auckland Marathon as a member of Team Starship was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and something I'll never forget.It provided a greater sense of purpose - and meant I was doing so much more than running for the sake of running.Lee Stace, Team Starship 2016
If you have any questions or would like to speak with us about joining the team, please contact Charlotte at email@example.com or 09 307 8949.
More From Starship
Every stride, stroke or peddle you take and every dollar you raise could help save a child's life.