ASB Auckland Marathon 2017
Join Team Starship and when you cross the finish line, you'll achieve so much more than just your goal.
- When: Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Where: Auckland
- Presenter: ASB Auckland Marathon 2017
Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned-roadster, we'd love you to join us at the 2017 ASB Auckland Marathon, and become a superhero for Starship kids!
Running the Auckland Marathon as a member of Team Starship was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and something I'll never forget.It provided a greater sense of purpose - and meant I was doing so much more than running for the sake of running.Lee Stace, Team Starship 2016
As a Charity Hero for Starship, you will pledge to raise $2,000 for Starship, and you will receive amazing VIP benefits including:
- Free entry into your chosen race (Full Marathon, Half Marathon or 12km Traverse)
- A Starship Foundation Dri-Fit running top and cap
- The chance to win a brand new pair of running shoes
- A personalised Charity Hero medal
- A free finish line photo of your choice
- VIP race day transport to the the start line
- Special Charity Hero pre-race team gatherings
- Comprehensive training guides
- An invitation to Starship's exclusive post-race event with sports massages, and food and refreshments for the whole family
We have filled all of our Starship Charity Hero spots in the 2017 ASB Auckland Marathon. If you would like to fundraise for Starship, you can join Team Starship as an Own Place Runner. All you need to do is set up an Everydayhero page here.
As a member of Team Starship, we will provide you with heaps of fundraising support, and once you have raised:
- $200 we will send you a Starship hat
- $400 we will send you a dri-fit Starship singlet or t-shirt of your choice
- $500 you and your support crew will receive an invite into our exclusive post-race event where you will be treated to delicious refreshments, a professional sports massage and lots of fun for the whole family.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak with us about joining the team, please contact Krissy at email@example.com or 09 307 8949.
More From Starship
Every stride, stroke or peddle you take and every dollar you raise could help save a child's life.