ASB Auckland Marathon 2017
Join Team Starship and run alongside people who believe Starship kids are worth fighting for! The money you raise will help Starship provide world-class healthcare for children from all over New Zealand.
- When: Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Where: Auckland
- Presenter: ASB Auckland Marathon 2017
Join Team Starship and when you cross the finish line, you'll achieve so much more than just your goal.
Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned-roadster, we'd love you to join us at the 2017 ASB Auckland Marathon, and become a superhero for Starship kids!
Running the Auckland Marathon as a member of Team Starship was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and something I'll never forget. It provided a greater sense of purpose - and meant I was doing so much more than running for the sake of running.Lee Stace - Team Starship 2016
As a Charity Hero we ask that you pledge to raise $2,000 for Starship, we'll help you with:
- Free entry into your chosen race
- An awesome Starship Foundation Dri-Fit running top and cap
- Special Charity Hero pre-race team gatherings
- Marathon (or half) training guides
- A ton of fundraising and training support
- Free bus or ferry ticket to the start line
- Your own Charity Hero medal
- Free finish line photo
- An invitation to Starship's exclusive post-race event with sports massages, and food and refreshments for the whole family
To apply to become a Team Starship Charity Hero, please complete this form.Join Team
If a Charity Hero spot is not right for you, but you would still like to fundraise for Starship with your own goal, you can set up an Everydayhero page and start fundraising here.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak with us about joining the team, please contact Krissy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 307 8949.
More From Starship
Every stride, stroke or peddle you take and every dollar you raise could help save a child's life.