Coroner - how to email (PICU specific)
This document is only valid for the day on which it is accessed. Please read our disclaimer.
To send completed record of death and Coroner's autopsy request forms to Coroner:
Use SSHKonica printer in the office:
- Place documents face up in the top document feeder.
- Press "Fax/Scan" button.
- Choose "SSPICU" from on-screen email options.
- Press "Start" button - once the pages have gone through, the email is automatically sent to the SSPICU inbox.
- Press the "Copy" button to reset printer.
Back at front desk:
- Open Outlook (full version, not web version) on Robyn's computer (computer should already be logged in as SSPICU).
- Open the email from "SSHKonicaPR01@adhb..." (can take a few minutes to appear in the inbox).
- Forward the email to: NIIO@justice.govt.nz
Did you find this information helpful?
- Document type: Other
- Services responsible: Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Owner: Liz Segedin
- Editor: John Beca
- Review frequency: 2 years
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE GUIDELINE UPDATES
Subscribe below if you want us to let you know about new or updated guidelines