Any Tamariki Haumaru o Aotearoa/Safekids Aotearoa material on this website may be reproduced provided that:
● the content is not changed
● it is not sold
● the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service without prior agreement with Safekids Aotearoa
● it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context
● any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
● an acknowledgment of the source and of Safekids Aotearoa is included.
Please note this does not apply to any other organisation’s logos, emblems and trademarks on the website, the website’s design elements, or any photography or imagery. Those of ACC and the Starship Foundation are two key examples of this.
If you wish to reproduce any of our material or our material that may include other organisation’s logos etc, please contact us to discuss. Email Mark Fenwick, Communications Manager, Safekids Aotearoa, email@example.com
The material we have produced and placed on this website is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence. The same applies to material we have copied
with acknowledgement from other organisation’s websites.